Hanakimi @ dramajjang has kindly nominated me for… would it be Sunshine Sisterhood Award? It was fun figuring out what to answer, as per usual. No-one expects nominations from me, right? XD
Without further ado, here are my aswers:
1. Which was the first kpop song you heard and why?
I honestly don’t remember, it’s been so long but I think it could be something by Alex, Classiquai or Shin Hye Sung
2. If you could play k/j/c/t/t drama, what role would that be? It can be a role that already exists or create your own.
I’ve never aspired to be a thespian. I’m old, so I’d probably be one of those beotchy samonims, ha.
3. Whose character you hated the most in a drama?
I don’t generally go as far as hating a character but I really, REALLY wanted the smarmy 2nd lead, palyed by Seo Do Yeong, from Just You to get hit by a bus, LOL!
4. Which drama you consider overrated and why?
Too many to mention. Most of them are just not very good, neither script nor acting wise, but for some reason people think they are the bee’s knees.
5. If you became a writer, what gender of drama would you write?
If I had any talent for that, it’d be mysteries. *g*
6. Which is your favourite OST?
There are quite many I love; Mawang, CitC, Legend, Kingdom of the Winds, DoR, Black & White, The Pursuit of Happiness… just to mention a few.
7. Is there a drama you love for sentimental reasons, but when you think about it you realise it wasn’t a masterpiece?
There are so few I consider as a masterpiece but I guess there are any number of dramas I’ve liked but which objectively looked at are not all that good. Over The Rainbow, maybe? Still rewatch it from time to time, though. ;P
8. Which love story you liked the most in a drama or a movie?
I’m odd, I know but most romances leave me rather lukewarm.^^ I did rather like the love stories in DoR, The Pursuit of Happiness and To Get Her.
9. Do you find yourself watching episodes and being more interested in the second leads love line more than the main leads?
10. Tell me tell me t t t t tell me, it’s a free answer, express whatever you want.
I love k-pop in general and some groups/singers in particular. XD