Woot! Another award? 😉 The lovely Mr Kwon @ dramajjang has nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Thank you, Sir! I try to do my best with the answers.
As per usual, I’ll opt out of nominating anyone. I just don’t have enough new ‘friends’ to pass the baton to. Besides, I seriously suck at figuring out what to ask, ha.
So, on to my aswers then.
• Which drama bloggers you would like to meet in real life and why?
Oh, I’d love to meet each and any of those I’ve had pleasant discussions with over the past year or so. Why? – Because they are not “People Who Say What?!”
• Do you like traveling? Which place has left the greatest impact on you and you would like to visit again?
Yes and no. I like visiting places, new and old but I don’t actually like the traveling part itself. I hate flying and if there was some other, relatively quick way of getting from point A to point B I’d take it. I used to work in travel, so I’ve actually been a bit here and a bit there but a place to leave the greatest impact… maybe Andorra. The Pyrenees were awesomely majestic and I felt oddly at home there, I wouldn’t mind going back one day.
• Which is the movie that has scarred you gently for life?
I don’t think there is one, otherwise I’d come up with a name in minutes.
• Have you ever converted a person into a drama addict from point zero?
• Which is the currently airing drama you’re enjoying the most? Describe it in 5 words.
Heard It Through The Grapevine – intelligent, assured, fun, gorgeous, excellent
• Which drama figure you would like to be real in order to meet him/her and why?
Shin from Slingshot/Story of a Man – my one and only drama boyfriend. I’ve never ever become so smitten with a TV show character before or since. XD
• Do you have the same visual fetish with South Korean graves with great view presented in dramas as me? Yes or not and why?
Um… no – Kim Yu Shin’s grave in Gyeongju was a pretty awesome place though, so tranquil and beautiful. The view was nice too.
• Which is the album, song and/or artist (whether it’s k-pop or not) that has recently captured your attention?
How much time do you have? Let me grab that list… just kidding. I do tend to listen to a lot of kpop. At the moment I’m kinda addicted to Cross Gene’s ‘Play With Me’, it’s fun and I love the choreo. Shinhwa’s lates album is still on repeat, though it’s not exactly new anymore. Then there is just about anything Ha Dong Kyun has sung @ I Am a Singer this year. Try 제빌 (Please) for size, such raw emotions.
• Which is your favorite SLS figure and why?
What is SLS?
• If you could do anything, just anything at this very moment, what would you do?
Get a job that pays more than peanuts
• Have you ever thought of an ultra weird scenario you would like to see in a drama at some point?
Haven’t jdramas pretty much got the ‘ultra weird’ covered already? *g* If you don’t believe me, watch e.g. the movie that finishes off the original Keizoku series. Not sure what the makers were smoking but it sure was potent.