RL has been a bit on the hectic side so I haven’t had much time for my blog, as you’ve probably noticed. But, better late than never, so here goes…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
Being me I’m going to bend the rules a bit. XD
Anyway, here are my answer to…
- Which is the first k/j/c drama you watched and how did you end up watching it?
Well, my gateway drug to the world of dramas in general was The Legend (k-drama). Way back when the drama community in LJ was still quite active, someone on my f-list posted a set of gorgeous icons. I asked her what show/movie they were from as I’d love to watch it. She pointed me to the right direction and the rest, as they say, is history. ^^ My first j-drama was probably KimuTaku’s Pride but that came quite a bit later. For the life of me I can’t remember the first c-drama I watched but I’m pretty sure it was something overly saccharine and fluffy.
- Do you prefer food or sweets? Explain your favourites.
Food – I like most anything made of cabbage, ha. I also LOVE Korean food so I’m forever sad that it’s not readily available here.
- Have you ever found a favourite place/building in a drama or a movie, if you have which place/building is that?
- Which season of the year you prefer and why?
I actually like all the seasons for different reasons but if I have to pick just one, I’d say autumn. I like the cooler weather before it gets truly cold and the colours of early autumn. But that’s only when we get one of those sunny and dry autumns, if it rains for weeks on end, it’s a different story.
- What characteristics would the perfect lead in your life have?
Haven’t got a clue.
- Which is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Old style vanilla
- What would be your perfect date?
I’m not into grand gestures, I like things comfortable. A nice walk in the forest or a pleasant cup of coffee with something sweet in a coffee shop would be just fine, preferably with some conversations over various topics.
- What is your favourite sport and athlete?
Not into sports at all.
- What would you do, if you got caught in a one-sided love (jjag sarang) and that person had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
I’d nip it in the bud, that’s what I’d do. I’m too pragmatic to moon over someone unattainable for more than a moment, ha.
- Did you enjoy the questions, what would you like to change in dramajjang?
Yes, thank you, I did enjoy the questions. As for changes in dramajjang… I tried to think of something but came up with naught. 😉
- If you didn’t have a blog, how would you be spending your spare time?
I have a feeling my routines would not change all that much even if I wasn’t blogging. I might read a bit more I guess.
- Do your family, friends, and colleagues know about your blog? Why or why not? And if they do know about it, what do they think?
My family is used to me having all sorts of ‘odd’ hobbies so they just accept it along with everything else I do, ha. Most of my friends know about it too and they seem to think it’s rather cool. As for my colleagues, it’s never come up.
- Have you met blogosphere friends in Real Life? If yes, what was that like? If not, would you want to, given the chance?
I haven’t met any blogosphere friends yet but I have met with fandom friends several times and it’s always so much fun when we get together. So, meeting blogosphere friends would probably be the same. At least that’s what I like to think. 🙂
- If money were no object, what gift would you give to a loved one (significant other, family, friend; you pick), and why?
I think I’d just like to see that my family was free of any monetary concerns for as long as possible.
- Since this is a sisterhood type of award, who’s your favorite female celeb (actress, singer, comedienne, doesn’t matter), and what do you love about her?
My favorite actress is still Katherine Hepburn. I just like the no nonsense attitude she had. She was one of those celebs who always seemed to retain her sense of self and wasn’t swayed by fame. She was also a pretty darned great actress.
I’m not going to nominate anyone in particular but rather anyone who happens to read this post and has a blog is welcome to answer the questions. Yes, even you Random Passerby who just happened to land here by accident. 😉 It also doesn’t matter if you are a male. Just remember to leave a link to your answers in the comments, so we can find your answers.
The questions (yes, there is only 5):
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start a blog? Has anything changed since the beginning?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- What’s the most fun thing you associate with you blog?
- Is there a drama/show that affected you so deeply that you found it hard to let go and forget? What was it and why?
- Has watching dramas/shows from a particular country woken your interest in the country, its customs and history? Are you learning or would you like to learn the language? How about traveling there, if you haven’t already done that?